Executive function coaching will help clients to improve the quality of their lives by teaching them how to organize, plan, manage time, and maintain focus. Coaching provides individualized and comprehensive support to allow the client to develop skills in planning and organizing their responses and emotions as well as their behaviour. Clients experience an increase in independence and confidence as they learn the skills necessary to be more effective and productive whether in school, university or beyond.
The brain’s neural pathways are malleable and techniques can be taught to overcome executive function deficits. Coaching is the most effective and proven method of learning these skills. Together we develop strategies and a realistic plan to overcome obstacles and reach the client’s goals.
Coaching takes place in person in North West London or via Zoom with sessions lasting for 1 hour. For clients under the age of 18, parental support is vital to help younger clients implement the strategies and reinforce positive accomplishments.
Clients will learn:
- To understand the cause of their challenges
- Their top processing styles and how to use them to aid learning
- To improve self-regulation of emotions
- To address social skills that need improving
- Time management
- Prioritize their daily workload
- Manage distractions
- Create systems for organization
- Boost motivation and eliminate procrastination